Whether You Are Filing a Restraining Order or Need to Defend One, We Can Help
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Krause & Hirschhorn, P.C. are here to help you answer the question of either how to file a restraining order or how to get a restraining order granted. Because of our knowledge of California restraining order laws, and our experience in both filing and defending against restraining orders, we are uniquely capable of protecting your rights.
In California, there are many types of restraining orders. We can help determine which type of restraining order to file in your case or which type of order you must defend against. It is extremely important to make sure that the proper restraining order is used as they all have different requirements, different rules of where they must be filed, and have different possible orders the judge can make. For example:
1. Civil Harassment Orders under CCP§ 527.6 are for harassment where the parties have no relationship.
2. Domestic Violence Restraining Orders under Family Code §6200 are for people with a familiar relationship.
3. Workplace Violence Restraining Orders under CCP 527.8 are for employees.
4. Elder Abuse Restraining Orders under W & I code 15657.03 are for elder adults or dependent adults.
5. Juvenile Dependency and Delinquency Restraining Orders under W& I §213.5 are for parents, children, guardians, social workers, probation officers, or others with interest or relationship to a child.
Let us take the confusion out of the process.
We’re Here to Help You
We can help you file a restraining order or help protect you from one being issued. If you have already been served with a temporary protective order (TRO) and have a restraining order hearing pending, it is important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible.
We Can Help with Restraining Orders
Whether you've been served a restraining order or are seeking to get one, Krause & Hirschhorn, P.C. can assist you. You can take steps to protect yourself from being victimized by a restraining order with aggressive representation. It’s important not to violate the terms of the restraining order, as in doing so you risk being arrested and facing additional criminal charges. The Law Offices of Krause & Hirschhorn, P.C. will fight to protect your rights.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Call us at 805-330-1529 or email us to speak with an experienced criminal attorney today. At our firm, we are committed to excellence in representing our clients. Our attorneys take on all criminal cases throughout Ventura, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara Counties.